Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow so much has happened


I cannot believe I haven't posted anything since August! Pearce is changing so much every day. He started rolling over last Friday, October 9th! When I wake up in the morning to get him out of his crib he is sleeping on his stomach! Oh well, there is no way now to keep him sleeping on his back. He loves to be on his tummy during the day as well. I lay him down on his back and when I turn around he is on his tummy just looking around!



Today I met Annette and Marvin to pick up the quilt she made for Pearce. It is so beautiful. I love the bright colors and Pearce loves it too. He spent forever just looking down at the vibrant colors! Here is a picture of him looking at it! So cute :)



I am going to get better about posting what is going on with the little guy! I promise.






1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! I have been missing updates of the little fella! I can't get enough pics of sweet baby boy. We love him and are so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete